Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthis post needs more tank in it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=10764&mesg_id=10794
10794, this post needs more tank in it
Posted by SampolinMoAko, Tue May-21-02 04:42 PM
i made cookies again. they're so good they're terrible. i'm thinking of throwing them out because they're HORRIBLE.

today i almost got into a fight with the obese (no lie, easily at least 400lbs) woman at my job who does not shower(no lie again, she has a psychological fear of water)- in fact she called her mom, who just happens to be my boss, to tell on me.

meanwhile the woman in my cube blasted muthafuckin barry manilow ALL DAMN DAY and now i can't get "mandy" out of my head. i now know all the damn words. this woman has a hamster and no kids and talks of her hamster as if it were her daughter. spent 45min talking about how cute her "girl" is and how she's gonna bring in pics of her "girl" for the office. this is a grown ass woman.

so all your crazy groupie stalkeration/interoffice melees/tomato-yonionifications mean NOTHING to me!

but i do hope your day is better tomorrow.

heaven help me.

hey i found my sig!

we always knew we'd make it...and even though you playa hated...we still made it to tha top!!!

words to live by, part 2 (quotes from 5/18/02):

"well mercury got a FAT ass!"
"good. i don't think you should EVER wear underwear EVER again!"
"so, i hear we slept together? i heard you were FANTASTIC and you rocked my world..."

all names omitted to protect the innocent.

AIM - sampolin