Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecta day at the OKP office
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=10764&mesg_id=10764
10764, a day at the OKP office
Posted by BKyle, Tue May-21-02 10:19 AM
What a full day and it's only 5pm

~ We get a heated spat between 2 staffers. OKP vs Motive

~ A total stranger almost gets shot by walking into the office. 'What Albums are coming out? Wassup wit BlackStar'... 'how he has an OKP bumper-sticker on his car to show us love... so we aughta recognize' (WTF!?) and offers his e-mail so we can keep him posted'. ugh... okayplayer.

~ A phone call was (hastily) made over some stupid ass cock suckin rumor BS.

~ Idiots are gettn chin-checked for having the stupid, lude, and rude icon features in their sig jawn.

~ Tracey was Hyped-up at somebody on the phone. Just sad to see her upset

~ We are getting ALL TYPES of feed back about the boards. Mostly good. I think we care too much

~ ?uestlove makes attempts to make the 1st Platinum Poll Post. Still trying to figure it out... and someone thinks Hope works for okayplayer. Motive, people, motive. And Yes, she has her FINEness tendencies.

~ KMack did a massive house-keeping over-haul of his office area as if he were Spring cleanin (or on his cycle). Looks GREAT!

~ they put tomatoes and onions on my damn hoagie!

~ I have Scratch's video feature to edit, and my computer crashed while importing 3 rope-a-dope logos. Sigh. I want a G4! =(

~ ... and this is my 1st post since The Boards got updated.

SO HOW WAS YOUR DAY!!! Ahmir... can u do an update tomorrow???