Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSo I have something in my teeth? n.m
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=10134&mesg_id=10192
10192, So I have something in my teeth? n.m
Posted by Candy1, Wed Aug-21-02 06:44 AM
Sign~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pisces is called the Poet of the Zodiac for its dreamy, impressionistic view of the world, its romantic, idealistic ways and desires. As ruled by Neptune, the Planet of Illusion, those born under the Pisces influence tend to live inside their own minds a great deal of the time and have a largely subjective point of view. Pisces is deeply emotional and intuitive, often even psychic; it is a loving, giving and rather passive Sign with a real sense of the mystical side of life. Pisces has tremendous resources of empathy and compassion for others; the trouble is, with so much trouble remaining objective, Pisces may give far too much of itself to someone who is simply playing on its sympathy. This is Pisces? first Karmic task: To erect solid boundaries as a prevention against allowing all personal energy to be drained by serving others' needs, filling up others' voids and playing into others' sob stories.

Aquarius is the most progressive Sign of the Zodiac; ruled by Uranus, the Planet of Rebellion, Aquarius is never satisfied with the status quo and is always forward-thinking, finding creative, innovative ways to improve things. Its other ruling Planet, Saturn, lends it the hardworking sensibility needed to turn those ideas into tangible, concrete results.