Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Will Khrysis be in NYC this weekend?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=4459&mesg_id=4854
4854, RE: Will Khrysis be in NYC this weekend?
Posted by NinthWonder, Thu Feb-26-04 07:26 PM
Okay it went down like this......

Nature came down to NC and chilled at this cats house named Pauly Snubnose(whaddup Pauly). Anyways, prior to his arrival, I gave Pauly a beat cd with 11 beats on it. Nature sat on that beat cd for 2 days.....

I arrived at Pauly's crib 2 days later, and asked Nature about the beats. He said that they were dope, but he wasn't feeling any for him. I also MADE a beat for him RIGHT before I left to get up with him. Wasn't feeling that one. Anyways, I THEN went back out to my car to get another beat CD. I played some more beats for him, and found that they were mostly beats I sent to labels, but there was only 1 beat that I had available. He wasn't feeling that, the 11 beats I gave him first, nor the beat I cooked up that day.

THEN Khrysis played about 40 beats for him, and he wasn't feeling those, AND Khrysis gave him the CD's anyways....

that is what happened sir....

If cats don't feel my joints, that's cool, but I know I gave him a beat CD to listen to.....

inbox me sir........