Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=27838&mesg_id=27849
27849, damn.....
Posted by RamXL, Sun Jan-16-00 10:14 AM
shit.....thats kinda effed up.......im sick of people sleepin on the Roots....perhaps things will never change....arghh....i feel for quest, just cause he loves Soul Train SOOOOO MUch (or used too.....lol)...i mean that shit can be traumatic....like when i first met the Roots, i was soo scared that they was gonna dis me....but au contraire...they showed me mad love.....kinda like this weekend i got to meet Mase from De La, along with Mos.....I mean de la is like everythin to me....and both Mase and Mos gave me nuthin but mad love......so knock on wood, i aint been shitted on by my hip-hop heros....in terms of my "friends" that can be a whole nutha story.......<P>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P><BR>"studies show that when a given norm is changed, in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth" Saul Williams<P><P><P><P>