Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectiseZ that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26317&mesg_id=26328
26328, iseZ that...
Posted by Zesi, Thu Mar-02-00 02:11 PM
I still like El DeBarge. With his skinny self. <P>>WOW! Okay...Thanks. <BR>>Rosy supple lips.... <BR>>So the fact that he says "bitch" <BR>>and "ho" doesn't bother anyone? <BR>>Like, why does he get called on <BR>>the homophobe stuff, but not the <BR>>bitch and ho and women *love* <BR>>him. <BR>>I want to understand! <BR>>But, word...thanks...I'm kinda getting it. <BR>>angieee ('stress) <P>It's like, so many people are sayin that that to get upset would mean to be upset most of the time. It's kinda sad. It's something people, myself included, overlook. And it's still misogynistic whether you're applying the term to a man or woman. Because when you get down to it, someone somewhere who started calling guys bitches KNEW they'd associated it with a negative view of those of us with XX chromosomes. And that connotation is still there. <P>"I am the FLY"- Car Wash<P>"a child is born/ with a heart of gold/ way of the world/ makes his heart turn cold" Earth, Wind, and Fire "That's the Way of the World" Thanks qtpi6:)