Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Nas Hot97 Roots diss AUDIO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=12710&mesg_id=12775
12775, RE: Nas Hot97 Roots diss AUDIO
Posted by dj_infinite76, Wed Feb-06-02 10:02 AM
Yo, all you fanaticals are missing the point. Nas is at point of his life where he is seing the light. Common is doing the same thing and yall stand up for him. He knows what he has done and he is trying to do better. Fuck the speculation..talk over! I know that for a fact. Yall pointing out belly, that was years ago and so was the firm fiasco. He has more beef with what is depicted not at the person. He did not go on black thoughts skills or ?uest's musical talents. He just expressed what he saw being hypocrits from a group that he had respect for. He would be so hurt if didn't like the roots and admired there views. It is like a preacher having lunch with a drug dealer. Until the preacher comes to the pulpit to give his reasons alot of specualtion could be made when he pulls off in his caddy.

Everyone is guilty of contradiction in their life. Riq is going to write about what he wants and the rest of the crew are going to play what they want. I can't see the roots making a booty video but I have seen some of ?uest and Riq's lady friends and i wouldn't mind a few of them gracing my television screen. Cause one the best looking girls I ever seen and I can't even tell you want race she was, i saw with ?uest. Sis was FLY!!! Anyhow....

In conclusion, I think Nas didn't chew the roots a new one like everyone speculated and I don't think the roots should even worry about it. What I would like to see though is ?uest make a personal call or 2-way to Nas just so two intelligent black men can get some shit off they chest the right way.

Peace.

Yo! Check me out on the internet music section under hip\hop on www.uponthat.com.