Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIt got leaked.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=12243&mesg_id=12268
12268, It got leaked.
Posted by BKyle, Wed Feb-06-02 11:52 AM
The industry is BUZZING STRONG about Jaguar, and the content feeding frenzy is in full swing as media publications and websites are trying to have pictures, and articles, Q&A, and contests, and reviews... trying to show 'HEY LOOK WHAT WE GOT ON JAG'. The video shoot istself is no big secret, but completed versions DO exist... it was just 'unauthorizedly' added to their site.

That was a good question. The video has been sitting here 2 weeks since it was shot last Aug. If it was to be public, we would have long since showed it right here on OKP. pictures and video stuff from 'The Making Of The Video' (that never was) would be all over the place.

Such as life.

B.Kyle

"Name 3 beats that are this dope. Are you crazy!?, I feel like beatin somebody up when I hear that sh*t." ~ ?uestlove after hearing a beat for Common's album.