Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectAsk drunk Syncere a question and you might be shocked?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=96427
96427, Ask drunk Syncere a question and you might be shocked?
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:02 PM
Need advice?
Want to know something about me?
Just want me to tell you a story from my crazy life?
ask and you shall revieve im feeling nice
and if i take this percocet im a be evne nicer holla at me!

<------ATL hoe dont disrespect it!
96428, why aren't you ar work?
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:04 PM
96429, I was fired.
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:09 PM

96430, why were you
Posted by jazziebelle, Wed Jul-12-06 10:11 PM
fired? sorry to hear...
96431, I think because not having a car and me not being enthustic about
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:13 PM
about the job combined
I also hated working nights

96432, :(
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:14 PM
what are you gonna do now?
96433, Honestly I really dont know
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:18 PM
This whole thing is strange to me
I've taken care of myself since 14
this really is the lowest point for me
i broke up with my girl because i was an asshole to her
and to quote her I "wallowed in my self pitty"
But im beyoned that i feel numb
all i can do is get a job and pay my debt down charge at a time
i really cant even stress over shit no more
im beyond that

96434, where are you living?
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:20 PM
I don't want you evicted.
96435, I'm in norcross Arbor mills apartments.
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:23 PM
Worse case scnerio i cant make rent
i put my stuff in storage and move in with my mom
till i get a steady job
but even that will leave me feeling like faliure
but better then homlessness

96436, i hate working nights too...
Posted by jazziebelle, Wed Jul-12-06 10:14 PM
what city are you in? what are you going to do now?
96437, I'm in atlanta
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:18 PM
I'm a take things one day at a time
look for a job
and pray to make august rent lol
\
96438, damn...
Posted by jazziebelle, Wed Jul-12-06 10:24 PM
that really sucks, atlanta has a lot going on though, i'm sure you'll find something, i dont know what the temp agencies are like down there...what about that assistance thing people get when they lose their job...shit, i cant think of the word, words...

i know in va its available if youre fired, but not if you quit
96439, unemployment...
Posted by jazziebelle, Wed Jul-12-06 10:25 PM
fuck
96440, Nope dont qualify
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:25 PM

96441, i didnt think it was a thing of qulification...
Posted by jazziebelle, Wed Jul-12-06 10:28 PM
how long you been out of a job?
96442, Why wouldnt you?...
Posted by angiebabe3679, Wed Jul-12-06 10:29 PM
You got fired...
96443, several reasons:
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:40 PM
1)if it's part time, it may not be a position in which unemployment compensation is entitled.

2)if you've only worked for a short amount of time, you are not due unemployment compensation.

3)if you are contract, you can't get umemployment.
96444, is that GA only?
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed Jul-12-06 10:55 PM
96445, I dunno about other states. I was laid off in GA so that's what I know.
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:58 PM
lol
96446, well, let me say this...
Posted by abby, Wed Jul-12-06 10:37 PM
I don't know your whole situation, but don't look at having to move back home temporarily as failure, but a temporary set back. I was laid off in Jan '02, during a horrible economy. I'd worked for TBS for 8 years as a middle manager and even got a nice severance package, but couldn't find work for 19 months. In that time, I had to move home for 3 of those months while I looked for a job. I lost my retirement, health insurance; had to file for unemployment and almost food stamps; and ended up having to file bankruptcy.

yeah. it sucked.

AND I felt like I had failed humongously. I ended up having to take a job in which I was majorly (even insultingly) underpaid, disrespected, etc. but it paid off. Several months ago,I got an excellent job and I'm pulling my shit back together. But it has not been easy.

I know it's all shits and giggles on OKP, but on the real, do not for one second think that you are alone, that you've failed, or that this is anything other than a minor setback.
96447, Thanks I reallly appreciate that
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:51 PM
Sometimes you look up and see everybody doing better then you
then other times you see that everyone goes thru setbacks as well
I'm just focusing on pushing thru this right now
I know it wont be easy but when things do get better
this will allow me to apperciate it that much more

96448, Man look everyone is doing "FINE" in the streets but
Posted by Fishgrease, Thu Jul-13-06 08:33 AM
the moment we all get home we're all stressin' over the same sh*t.(i.e. Bills, we hate our job, relationship woes, etc.)
If your friends are making less than 60k a year in Atlanta, then rest assured that they are having some issues, it's just that they aren't making them known to you.

Don't stress it man...you gotta hit the bottom before you can stand on your feet to see the top.

----------------

96449, Yeah thats true but mine is over the deep end
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 07:18 PM
But when i push thru this
those same worries wont be as bad

96450, *plays Rocky theme music*
Posted by abby, Thu Jul-13-06 08:55 PM
Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive ...
96451, Dawg, 3 years before we closed on our house I was homeless.
Posted by FireBrand, Thu Jul-13-06 09:44 PM
I had just gotten fired from a job where I was employee of the month twice in the past year, and had gotten so many bonuses for exceeding goals. They were fired people so they woldn't have to pay severance. My company lost ALOT during 9-11. My whole departement got fired. Not laid off, but FIRED. 40 people.

I had spare savings, I was able to keep my apartment for 4 months...then my car caught on fire. Don't ask why.

So I was sleeping on spare floors when I could, going to a 20 hr a week parttime job that paid 6 bucks an hour- just enough to cover my cell phone bill (was crucial to finding a job at the time since I was always on the move), food and marta passes.

Opportunities. When they knock, you just gotta run out and grab them with both hands, and not worry about the consequnces. Even if they don't look like nothing, they stepping blocks.

I mean, I thought I was low at THAT point.

NO.

A year later I was trying to think if I should sleep in the library at night- if I could get away with it n shit. I was carrying everything I owned with me( that my boy couldn't hold for me) EVERYWHERE.

Then my boy moved to philly and I had to come up with a real solution. I had to move back in with my parents.

I was thinking before then that I was at least- even if I was homeless, I was holding my own.

And you gotta understand, this was about a year and a half after I was making what still is the nearly the best money I made in my life. But I was living high, yo. I had the ill outfits, no car payment, eating out everyday, clubbin every night- dropping $75, $100 at the bar- buying folks drinks n shit...paid off a few credit cards tho from college.

And then NOW? I was living on nigga's floors n shit.

So, I move in with my folks. I hate living with my parents. It's a mental mind fuck. If you knew my parents, they are GOOD people, but we get along like fire and ice- like salt and wounds.

They helped me buy a used 4Runner because living in Roswell, there is NO hope of working without a car. Especailly where they live. I find a job ALL the way up in fucking Flowery Branch, GA. It's a temp job with some weird fucking people- racist manager, etc. She used to tell us she would get us fired if she could (the blacks on her team). I was working at the Avery Label plant making LABELS, son. 12 hrs a day- the night shift, 8.50 per hour. We got an xtra .50 for working the night shift, family.

I was living in ROSWELL which is already the boondocks and it took me an hour and a half to drive up to the job. The Gas alone was killing my check (fucking 4 runner). I nearly fell asleep every day on my way home becase having to cut thru Gwinnett took me 2.5 hours to get home.

Only thing that made it bearable is that my nigga from college (we dropped out at the same time) was there with me, and we laughed HARD every night.

So the racist bitch used to use every excuse to fire black people. I hate that I got moved to her team. But she always was short handed cus she was firing the niggers. I HATED this job, I hated HER, but worked my ASS off.

I did FAR and BEYOND my job description- tried to make myself invalueable cus I figured I love my girl and if we are ever going to get married, I need to get out of this fucking hole I'm in, finish school, etc.

I re- enroll in school. I'm going to JC-I'm writing for the Paper n shit, I go to class str8 from work- I'm late as hell every day, but fuck it. Most of my classes were on Saturdays anyway.

Well one day on my way back from school I decide to get my mother a present for her birfday. I'm half sleep and I run into a car. First accident in my life. I'm fucking 24, and I get my first accident.

Rates go up, I get a ticket- and my 4 runner is no longer acking right.

FFWD...it gets to the point where I can't drive the 4 runner to work no more.

I catch rides with my nigga up to the job in flowery branch. One day his car gives out at the job.

His lazy pop picks us up 7 hours later. We were stranded in Flowery Branch for that long- TIRED.

Before I leave I see my manager coming in to work early. I tell her- look. I can't come in. I made adecco (the temps service i was with) aware of my situation as well. I told my manager "we haven't left the job YET". I haven't had any sleep-or anything to eat except twix bars. We can't possibly work a full shift.

She said, cool.

I get home, check my messages... Adecco: "Avery terminated your contract".

So now, I'm just livid. But I talk to my girl, and I'm cooling off.

Next day, time to find a new job, right?

I got skillz, shit.

My 4 runner stalls out on me on GA 400.

FUCK.

That was it.

No job.

No REAL skills.

No Money.

Living in Roswell.

Living with my parents who were charging me rent (justifiably)

I couldn't see no way out.

That night I was so far gone- I coulda killed someone. I thought, I'ma end up going to jail. I'ma be a statistic. So I deceid to kill MYSELF.

I figured, that's the only way out at this point. Can't nothing good come from my life at this juncture. Shit, I was just a burden on my lady. I was becoming THAT BLACK man they talk about on tv n shit.

Worthless.

I was like, fuck it. so I got me a large bottle of wray and nephew out my parents cabinet and went about the business of doing the do.

I call my wife to hear her voice one last time, and she freaks cus she hears my desperation. She calls my parents. My dad walks in on me- there is blood everywhere.

he got me b4 the worst happened. My wife comes all the way to Roswell to take me to the hospital...My parents are paralyzed with grief.

...So FFWD. I'm living in a Savannah Suites. The one RIGHT by Django's over on peachtree and pine. I kept thinking, man - I'd LOVE to be a fucking club promoter. That'd be the shit. I'd throw a party RIGHT THERE.

I'm overlooking at Djangos from the hotel staircase- it's drug dealers, and hoes living next door to me. Niggas str8 out of prison too.

A dude I used to drink with at the crib back at Georgia Southern just HAPPENS to be a cop in the area. He got laid off and couldn't find a job either. So he became a cop.

He's walking his beat telling me how rough the neighborhood is.

Shit, I'm motivated tho, cus my lady has stood by me in my darkest hour- still in school, parttime at the JC. I don't mind the rats, the fiends, the criminal element, the smell of piss everywhere.

I met a dude on the train, talked to him and lucked up on a FIRE ass job. He said I had to go interview TODAY- FAR, FAR away up on windward pkwy. I did that shit, cus fuck it. Niggas got it bad. Took me 2 hours on transit to get up there every morning, but it was the best money I made in my life.

Finally began to get my life on track.

Took my shahada, got me a crib in the West End (which is where I WANTED to be), Enrolled at Clark Atlanta- not knowing how I was going to PAY for that shit...

It was like God gave me a new lease on life, yo.

That was a DARK 3 year period for me. So dark that I had stopped writing, and haven't been able to really write since then. A nigga was scarred.

But out of it came some wonderful shit.

I'm so happy right now- I couldn't tell you how happy I am.

This shit happens, it's life.

But I'll tell you this.

NONE of the opportunities that came my way during that period were overlooked. I saw everything as a fucking sign,yo. When a door opened I charged thru it.

That's what you gotta do.

Life will try to knock you down. You gotta stand up. Sometimes you can't do it on your own, and God will humble you for being proud- that's a good thing.

You got your life, man. That in itself is a blessing. Just be encouraged, and make the damn thing happen. Don't sell yourself short either. You never too old, or too far gone. Go on and chase your dreams cus sometimes that's the greatest source of inspiration.

<---We're all together, we stand for right.
www.myspace.com/northernarcatl
www.last.fm/user/KwadwoJuma/
96452, From the bottom of my heart thank you for sharing this
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 10:03 PM
This is the realest thing you could have done
your story is so inspiring becasue
everything you said I feel like I'm going through right now
From you goign clubing
to feeling like you and yoru parents dont get along and the mental defeat of moving back in
its like your story is my story is abby's story
Peace King

96453, Word. Make it happen, yo.
Posted by FireBrand, Thu Jul-13-06 10:18 PM

96454, This has turned into one of the most inspiring posts on OKP
Posted by kjh, Thu Jul-13-06 10:22 PM
or at least most inspiring ones I've read on OKP. ATL OKP's feel like family up in here.
96455, It was OKP's who really helped a brother thru that situation, yo.
Posted by FireBrand, Thu Jul-13-06 10:31 PM
You always feel embarrased to talk to friends about this shit- you don't wanna come off needy so it's hard to talk to fam about that shit. You don't want a check, you want insight.

I can say that 2 okps: Filthy and Sunchild were a great help during this period- talking about dreams and goals and how to accomplish them. Still do from time to time.

You don't wanna "burden" your loved ones, and sometimes you need that forum to talk on some shit.

That's why I love this community, and will always try to help folk out on here. Forever grateful.

96456, you know what tho, i had no idea u were going thru all that shit
Posted by sunchild, Fri Jul-14-06 07:06 PM
when were talking
i just remember having a strong urge to send you that quran

96457, Thank you so much for this, I have no excuses. n/m
Posted by cocoapeach, Thu Jul-13-06 11:42 PM
96458, Thanks for sharing that bro.
Posted by Vector, Fri Jul-14-06 06:02 AM
96459, This post almost made me cry. I think it's sooooo
Posted by TobiCharles, Fri Jul-14-06 08:31 AM
important for people to share stuff like this because we always think that everyone else is doing better. People don't realize that ALL of us go through hard times. Thanks for sharing this, Firebrand.

www.myspace.com/tobi75

Charles: *points to world maps on his bedroom walls* Mom, I wanna take these down.
Me: Why? I like the maps.
Charles: Because I'm home and I already know how to get here.
96460, Wow.
Posted by abby, Fri Jul-14-06 02:11 PM
just wow.
96461, bruh, that's a testimony for real! i ALMOST have a lil' moisture in my...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Jul-14-06 02:35 PM
eye

96462, Wow...
Posted by angiebabe3679, Fri Jul-14-06 02:58 PM
I just...I dont know...

This post is just wonderufl in the fact its giving me and others hope...

Y'all are making me teary...
96463, Negro, you got balls of steel...
Posted by Marbles, Fri Jul-14-06 02:59 PM

More guts & heart than a little bit. Respect...

Peace,

*** MARBLES ***
96464, great testimony of PERSEVERANCE!
Posted by BlaQ Pimpernel, Fri Jul-14-06 03:12 PM
thank you for this
96465, peace, king.
Posted by illegal, Fri Jul-14-06 03:14 PM
96466, I started crying...
Posted by misscelie_ifeelslikesingin, Fri Jul-14-06 03:15 PM
this was so heartfelt. I'm truly grateful that you took time to write this. It is going to help somebody so much to hear your words and to know that God never leaves you. NOt even in your darkest hour. And through your testimony someone will be saved. Your words are evidence that ANYTHING is possible if you believe.

Thank you.
96467, Damn, son that was a Tony Rich song right there
Posted by villian_1998, Fri Jul-14-06 03:43 PM
good to hear you're doing fine now .... you have to have hard times to appreciate the good ones .... on a side note Southern racism is so much different than Northern racism...
---------------------------------------
<< NOW THAT'S FIREWORKS FO' YO A*$
96468, I been called a nigger in Brooklyn, and in Atlanta. *shrugs*
Posted by FireBrand, Fri Jul-14-06 04:01 PM

96469, Man this brought me to tears
Posted by stayls, Fri Jul-14-06 04:14 PM
Because I am going through it now. And I do not have anyone there. But I am maintaining. And I have interbiews so i am glad. Thank you for this. THANK YOU i needed it hear it too.
96470, your struggles will either make or break you
Posted by Angelo, Fri Jul-14-06 04:33 PM
it obviously has made you... that's peace...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2115026546

'inner city' innovator = http://www.hainsleybrown.com
96471, this is one of the most beautiful things i ever read, fam.
Posted by braille, Fri Jul-14-06 04:44 PM
forreal.

god bless you. and thanks for throwing that up for us to read.
96472, Dom, you don't even know how much I can relate to this....
Posted by t_neezy, Fri Jul-14-06 05:26 PM
I needed to read this for real cuz I have been going through some things this year. I'm glad everything is good with you now. Over the past couple of years, all the times I hung out with you I would've never guessed that you went through all that.
Much love to you.

http://www.myspace.com/t_neezy
96473, I think we all needed to hear this.
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 05:51 PM
We need to get together and have an atl support group lol

96474, damn homie
Posted by sunchild, Fri Jul-14-06 07:05 PM
what a story
wow
greatness
96475, Man I just had to re read this to let myself know theres light at the end
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:10 PM
Thank you again for sharing

96476, You can't even look at it like that.
Posted by FireBrand, Fri Jul-14-06 09:14 PM
It's always going to be challenges. Shit, i been thru some odd situations since then, but you can't let that shit spoil your goals. Keep your dreams in focus. Right down your plan- a real plan and your step bu step PROCESS on how you will acheive it.

Pirice out things you will need, trainning, whatever...

But that into your budget for what you want, and begin to work towards it.

Shit, I'd speak on it more, but the shit could be a damn book.

I mean, you just gotta make up your mind that God is there for you, if you are obedient to God, and LISTEN. If you are AWARE ...GRAB onto opportunities and don't let go. What's the worst that could happen?

I remember the first few parties we threw, we made a committment and had NO way of fundinging it.

Up till a month b4 school started I had no idea how I was gonna pay for it. I enrolled at Clark for a year before I actually took any classes.

We started looking for a house not because we had our money str8, but because we knew it was better than paying rent.

I got let go from one job and LEFT another the DAY we closed on our house because an opportunity had arisen for me to get a NON PAID UNOFFICIAL internship in the field I wanted to work in.

7 months later, I'm making nearly the same I did at the Bank in my desired field because of the connections I made there- able to pay bills.

There is consisetency in the choices I made even tho they might LOOK crazy to others. I KNOW exactly what I want- I feel Allah (swt) has CALLED me to do it, and I LISTENED I PAID attention to the path that was laid for me.

You have got to make a plan, yo.

And stick to it AND God, and it will work out. Cus in reality? That's the ONLY light at the end of the tunnel.

96477, Good points times like these make you look towards a higher power
Posted by syncere600, Sat Jul-15-06 02:03 PM

96478, post of the year
Posted by kate404, Sat Jul-15-06 06:13 PM
thanks for putting that up there
that's really inspirational
96479, ^^^
Posted by truth0ne SGC, Sun Jul-16-06 06:50 PM
96480, Abby...you have no idea...
Posted by angiebabe3679, Thu Jul-13-06 07:37 AM
How much reading that made me feel better...

I honestly thought I was the only one going thru bullshyt right now...

Its good to read about someone who knows what Im talking about and they made it thru and is doing well...Gives me hope that I will come out of this slump too...

Cause GOD knows I dont know what I am going to do with myself somedays...
96481, it's real in the field.
Posted by abby, Thu Jul-13-06 06:19 PM
make no mistake about it.
96482, you took the words outta my mouth for real
Posted by t_neezy, Thu Jul-13-06 08:55 PM

96483, Damn FAM..you got fired AGAIN.
Posted by lovelyone80, Thu Jul-13-06 08:48 PM
This is sooo not a good look for you!

Okay..I was kidding but DAMN fam. You and I both were going through it and I am still with you. That job I got is bullshit...I have only worked once this past week. I have NO idea how I am paying July's rent. June's carnote didnt get paid...and July's wont either. That shit is a fucking struggle...I feel your pain.
96484, are you making a proposition or asking a question?
Posted by , Wed Jul-12-06 10:12 PM
96485, It really doesnt matter at this point ask a quesiton and you'll get
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:14 PM
an answer

96486, You trying to go to J'Davey/Nicolay?
Posted by cocoapeach, Wed Jul-12-06 10:20 PM
96487, I have no money and no ride. But other then that yeah
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:23 PM

96488, Oh well...
Posted by cocoapeach, Wed Jul-12-06 10:26 PM
I got a car and no money.
96489, Lol times is ruff... its cool they'll be back lol
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 10:27 PM

96490, they damn shole is n/m
Posted by cocoapeach, Wed Jul-12-06 10:31 PM
96491, I got a huricane going on
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:48 PM

96492, what, are you drinking one? lol
Posted by cocoapeach, Thu Jul-13-06 06:57 PM
96493, Im sober now last night it was steel reserve
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 07:03 PM

96494, When was the last time you cried?
Posted by MikaDanteBrown, Wed Jul-12-06 10:42 PM
96495, 2 weeks
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:00 PM

96496, Did it make you feel better?
Posted by MikaDanteBrown, Wed Jul-12-06 11:13 PM
96497, I thought i did but while i was crying my girl packed up and left me
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:47 PM
and i was to busy crying hiding from her
so she didnt see me crying
that i didnt stop her from leaving

96498, Tell me my future
Posted by Mslibrar, Wed Jul-12-06 11:04 PM
only the good parts though.
96499, You will be succesful in real esate and be a great mommy
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:11 PM
and lend your friend syncere money

96500, whyd you stop being my friend
Posted by south_jerz, Wed Jul-12-06 11:12 PM
96501, I never planned on it but my relationship cut my phone time down
Posted by syncere600, Wed Jul-12-06 11:46 PM
And i was online less
so we caught up with each other less
it wasnt planned
its just hard to explain to your girl why your on the phone with another girl
for hours
"(
You are really my fried past just internet friends
and i apoligze but ive been depreseed and tied down
i havent talked to anyone much lately

96502, what have you been drinking?
Posted by chitown_butterfly, Wed Jul-12-06 11:57 PM
96503, Steel Reserve
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 07:47 AM

96504, When will you email me your resume?
Posted by CocoaCure, Thu Jul-13-06 01:11 AM

<----- ...Only by tapping into the dark side could his true potential be gained...
96505, When you send me your email adress lol
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 07:47 AM

96506, Do you not realize that you're having "ass" handed to you
Posted by Fishgrease, Thu Jul-13-06 08:38 AM
in this post?

it's not blatant but from what i'm reading...it's really some suttle "Doyouwantsomepussysinceyouhavenoluckvertisment.

My only other question is "when you gonna get up on some hoes and get'cha mind off of ol' girl?
96507, I need to get up on these hoes thsi weekend
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 06:06 PM
To officially forget ole girl

96508, all it takes to forget a person is 3 drinks ,another pretty face, and
Posted by Fishgrease, Thu Jul-13-06 06:49 PM
a nice long weekend.

You'll be like "Ole girl who?"
96509, SHit give me a shot and 15 minutes wit a decent face
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 06:55 PM

96510, if i wasn't a family man and i was single...i'd scoop you up and
Posted by Fishgrease, Thu Jul-13-06 08:57 PM
be like "let's go get on these hoes...."...

But come to think of it...I can be a good a nice wingman right now....

96511, What piece of advice do you have for me oh drunk one?
Posted by kjh, Thu Jul-13-06 06:14 PM
96512, Get up get out and get something
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 06:16 PM

96513, Why you don't like dark skinned women?
Posted by stayls, Thu Jul-13-06 06:21 PM
96514, Becuase as a child I was tricked into thinking they tasted like choclate
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 06:37 PM
hmmm I dont dislkike dark skin women i mostly joke
but I do tend to lean towards light skin women for no appartent reason
I didnt really notice i liked light skin women till like last year
i dont know thats just who i usuallly end up with
funny because when i thought about it most of my gf's were light or spanish
but i had a huge crush on a dark skin girl in high school
and if she wasnt at the tanya morgan show wit her man i would have : )~
d okp hersheybit

96515, LOL
Posted by stayls, Thu Jul-13-06 06:40 PM
I guess..
96516, Dont you like being sober better?
Posted by iKilan, Thu Jul-13-06 07:27 PM
Do you feel youve grown, in terms of how you carry yourself in a relationsh, since the last one ended?
96517, I feel like i've grown more in this last 3 months then i have in yrs
Posted by syncere600, Thu Jul-13-06 07:46 PM
Between the relationship and the stress of things
I feel more appreciteve humble and prepared
also i understand relationship more
i realize i never had or wanted one before becuase i didnt give a shit about changing
thats good and bad
it protects your feelings
but doesnt allow for relationships
when am an asshole i dont care about what the girl thinks or feels
i just care about me
when you start caring about others their actions hrut you more
and you want to change your behaviur so you dont hurt them
wow this is really soft
but honestly in relationships it pushes you to be a better person
and i think thats beautiful
being single you dont have anyone to push you to grow
so you just reamin who you've always been and dont improve as much

96518, damn homie you did grow, you like 5'6" now.
Posted by iKilan, Thu Jul-13-06 11:04 PM
you woulda NEVER said that shit 3mnts go...well unless your buzz was serious./
96519, damn b, I wish it was something I could do
Posted by t_neezy, Thu Jul-13-06 08:58 PM
*hugs*

96520, what's the closest hospital to you?
Posted by kjh, Thu Jul-13-06 10:06 PM
96521, why aren't you an agent anymore?
Posted by Marla, Fri Jul-14-06 12:28 AM
I kind of figure that you've passed out by now, but i'm curious.
96522, You been scarin me lately.
Posted by Monkeynuts, Fri Jul-14-06 12:52 AM
You aiight?
96523, nigga we gettin up & gettin out next time i'm in town.
Posted by illegal, Fri Jul-14-06 03:14 PM
six flags or somethin to get on these hoes for a day, i got you.

no bullshit.
96524, I havent even been to six flags yet
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 04:05 PM

96525, I aint been since the batman ride came out. *FIELD TRIP!!!*
Posted by FireBrand, Fri Jul-14-06 04:11 PM

96526, Yeah we need an okp six flags trip
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 04:15 PM

96527, last saturday of the month, lets make it happen.
Posted by illegal, Fri Jul-14-06 04:25 PM
96528, nigga, I'm game.
Posted by FireBrand, Fri Jul-14-06 04:26 PM

96529, Meet Me (A)t (T)he F(L)ags, IT'S GOIN DOWN
Posted by illegal, Fri Jul-14-06 04:28 PM
JULY 29
96530, *Starts packing lunch*
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 04:45 PM

96531, nigga, i aint bullshittin.
Posted by illegal, Sat Jul-15-06 10:31 AM
96532, I still ain't been, and I been in ATL 5 years, yo
Posted by Optometrist, Fri Jul-14-06 04:55 PM
It ain't right.
96533, HEY BITCH...POST MY PICTURE. I'M WAAAAAAAAAAITING
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 04:59 PM
96534, Hey Hoe! I got dirt on you doggie!
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 05:17 PM

96535, ooooooooooooooooooooh. i'm scared. post my picture.
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 05:27 PM
post your dirt. post your rumors. post your comments. post your theories. post it all. LOL. You got truth. post that too.

i'm waiting.

96536, You'd like me to post your pic right now so you can have it locked?
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 05:31 PM
You'd like that wouldnt you?
Dont worry it wont be that easy for you

96537, i'm begging you to post your entire Lingo catalogue.
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 05:37 PM
you really really really want me to care about this so called picture and dirt you have on me, don't you?

I mean, i'm flattered that Lingo is your holy grail of okp.

96538, Aww in due time lingo i know you love me.
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 05:44 PM

96539, like i figured.....Da Vinci Code searching nigga
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 06:55 PM
96540, How my nuts taste?
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 06:57 PM

96541, i don't know, but your momma might.
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 07:09 PM
96542, Lingo tell your auntie i'll be by later on
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:02 PM

96543, she's expecting you. The lawnmower is in the garage.
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 08:21 PM
96544, Yeah we like role playing she's a freak like that.
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:45 PM
I come over and act like im mowing the lawn
then she walks out in her drawls and brings me lemonade
then I wax dig her out and leave a john deer nut mark logo on her ass

96545, oh dear. you try so hard.
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 08:50 PM
i'm humored.
96546, Your auntie says all most the same thing.
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:55 PM

96547, So you have an incestral relationship? my auntie is your momma
Posted by lingo, Fri Jul-14-06 08:57 PM
you need therapy
96548, That was wack you lost it. Not having a date on friday night must
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:58 PM
Have gotten to you

96549, Whitest concert you've been to?
Posted by enotswhat, Fri Jul-14-06 05:49 PM
96550, The spokane concert hall I seen Sir Mix A Lot LIVE!
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 05:50 PM

96551, son well I guess I win, the wife won tickets to
Posted by enotswhat, Fri Jul-14-06 08:17 PM
THE FRAY AND AUGUSTANA
96552, Hold up i seen Leaf garret wit my white grandma I gotta win off that
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:41 PM

96553, I know ya'll gonna hate cause its me doing it but ARCHIVE
Posted by syncere600, Fri Jul-14-06 08:12 PM
I think for me and every one else who's going thru the struggle
it would be good to look at this post
and firebrands story in times that we think things have no hope
Anyone second this?

96554, second
Posted by abby, Fri Jul-14-06 08:19 PM
96555, f'real
Posted by Boogiedwn, Fri Jul-14-06 08:35 PM
Archive this
96556, There is so much classic material in this post.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Jul-15-06 05:11 PM
FireBrand's heartouching story of redemption.
Syncere and Lingo's back and forth.... LOL