Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectword
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=95394&mesg_id=95456
95456, word
Posted by Jamal_Yall, Mon May-08-06 01:29 PM
during my sophomore year of college, i was dating a girl who, while younger than me, was far more sexually experienced. before meeting her, i'd only had sex twice and didn't know much of anything besides the missionary position.

so, we're messing around at her place one night and she decides she can't withstand hours of my kissing and groping. she turned off the lights, undressed, and handed me a condom. i put the jount on and, youn', i lasted 'bout three strokes. my body started uprocking and quickly sputtered to a stop like '83 Chevette w/ a bad transmission.

completely embarrassed, i got dressed and tried to leave her place. she tried to console me, saying, "Baby, it's okay. It's okay!" i mean, imagine a fully clothed nigga getting embraced by a naked woman, illuminated by the glow of a television.

anyway, i managed to break free and get outside. i walked about a mile and a half back to campus at 2 AM. (if you went to Morgan St., that's the houses behind Barclay Square Apts. to Baldwin Hall)
______
Malk G