Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectMy observations...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=94201&mesg_id=94421
94421, My observations...
Posted by Doug Funnie, Mon May-29-06 09:12 PM
...son.

I don't even know where to begin.

First, thanks to Tia & the rest of the NYE committee for putting it together. Ya'll really worked hard to get things done and things for the most part, went as intended. Yo, and ya'll looked out majorly at brunch - best meal for that price I've ever had, hah!

Man, Deluge is smaller than I thought but much cooler. I had him figured out all wrong - just goes to show how prejudging folks is well, the L.

I met a TON of really cool folks.. ..and i mean a ton. Esco, Nakia, Charlie, etc, etc, etc.. mil gracias for the herbal essence.

Yo, and I met Phillyjawn (YES, she IS real!). Meeting her and Arlette along with Julie was really one of the big high-lights of my trip.

Yo, my roommates - Alfred, Jose, & Nes - some of the coolest folks ever! This morning was the funniest conversation i've ever had.

Hibo is FUCKING GREAT!

Crystal - you're fucking great too, lol. It was such a pleasure & honor to meet you.

Wu - again, same above.. you're such a dope person!

Isa - i thought was skinnier, lol but he's one cool ass folk.

Novembersgift is fine.

Yo, and i'm really bad with names but the short light-skinned woman in the head wrap i spoke with after brunch today was like, super-super-super fly!

It was great to see Ronni again!!

Sorry I wasn't around for some of the RE, i had to do obligatory family visits and the like.

Man, im just getting in so i'll get back to all of this - im sure i missed so many folks and such, but im tired!

Also, there are some OKPS.
Who.
Lack.
Social.
Ability.

...but for the most part, i had a good time!