Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectHi all...I'm Sharon
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=93075&mesg_id=93249
93249, Hi all...I'm Sharon
Posted by misscelie_ifeelslikesingin, Tue May-02-06 05:43 PM
a few years ago, I could've co-signed this..but now, I have some lovely, beautiful sistren that I love wholeheartedly. We laugh together, we cry together, we get on each other's nerves, we support each other, we pray for each other and we are honest. I know how to tell them that I need space. I wasn't always like this. Maybe four years ago, I was a loner (I still have loner tendencies) and I used the excuse that the majority of my friends were on the east coast so I was cool in my place. But I was lonely. When I finally decided to be more outgoing and trusting, I opened myself up to some characters that I cannot see my life without. Some of these characters were in place already. Like my Mom and my sis. I love hanging out with them. I spend the majority of my time with them and I've started to see my Mom as a friend, who is funny as hell, btw. I see where I get my sense of humor from cuz she makes me stop in my tracks sometimes and say "What did you say?"

But aside from my blood family, I have wonderful sisters who are my collected family.

Would love to include others. My heart is big and open. I give good advice. I listen well and I support. So, holla at me. You get back what you put out.