Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectsee i'm the exact opposite....as i get older it's harder for me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=93075&mesg_id=93243
93243, see i'm the exact opposite....as i get older it's harder for me
Posted by maybetomorrow, Tue May-02-06 03:49 PM
to maintain platonic friendships with men. it's like the few sisterfriends I have....i know their shortcomings and i know their strengths and i have learned to still love them all the same and in their own special way.

with men...my tolerance is just so limited and i'm quick to say, you know what....i can't rock with you no mo', and that's the end of the friendship, or i have had male friends that stop befriending me when the friendship doesn't turn into the fuckin'ship....i told them there are 3 ships in my life....friendship, relationship and fuckin'ship and you can't ride 2 boats at the same time....and you can't jump back and forth between boats.

i do want some more female friends because my girlfriends are spread out over the US, and it's so funny the ladies I connect so well with on here or who i'd like to befriend live so far away :(

you know...i want a good girlfriend that we can hit the malls occasionally, go to dinner once a week and just hang out and be silly.