Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectexactly....it saddens me and i'm so frustrated
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=93075&mesg_id=93185
93185, exactly....it saddens me and i'm so frustrated
Posted by maybetomorrow, Tue May-02-06 03:44 PM
because...i did the "right" things, finished school...have a decent career, no felonies...no man is beating on me now and i can wake up and go to bed with myself and be alright.

i want to attract a guy that i can grow with and not feel like i have to stifle my development so he can play "catch-up" (and i'm not even talking about income...i'm talking about just living life and experiencing things)...it's like the ones that i can see myself growing with, they are on something else....either they are married to their career, married to chasing women or married to their ego.

the ones that are attracted to me are generally older (10-15 years older), their children are like my age...they are hitting their stride in the career or trying to retire. they figure that i'm pretty together based on conversation, however i'm still a 20-something year old woman that likes 20-something year old stuff....i mean i still watch cartoons, i have hello kitty panties on today (TMI!)...but you get what i'm saying.

yes, i think i'm mature....but i'm still pretty young also.