Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectOn fairytale endings-
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=93075&mesg_id=93172
93172, On fairytale endings-
Posted by Ioness, Tue May-02-06 03:19 PM
fairytale's are tales.

real love takes dedication. it can be successful between two people who have no other thing in common except for attraction, if it is successful depends on their equal dedication.

i've learned that you do not get any thing in life unless you work for it. atleast that's how my life has been, honestly there hasn't been anything that i have set my mind to that i didn't get.

there have been plenty of things that i have gotten though that i didn't ask for.

as far as relationships go- i definitely don't have the answer no one does or ever will.

you won't know til the end if you've wasted your time. for me giving myself a time limit helped. this time instead of spending a year- i only spend six months and acually i'm changing that to three months.

not letting my self down is key. if i say three months then i'm out unless it's going good.

settling for less or trying to find a mate that meets your standards is all hogwash to me- give me a bum who will love me unconditionally and i'll take him- cus in the end i believe in love- and true love will make my bum clean up and do whatever he can to make us work.

often times we get caught up looking for our standards- and then you just end up with someone that meets all the criterias except for the ones that really matter- like compassion, and understanding.

i want to be loved the way i love others. everyone does. guess what- if you truly love yourself then you already have tht love for yourself and when you give it to others they have no choice but to give it back to you. pure love that is. i know it- i've seen it and felt it.

my life won't have a fairytale ending. in death i will be alone.(all one)

but on my death bed it will be a matter of pride and validation for me to say that i loved honestly, purely and fiercely regardless of the
end result i will kno wmy life's worth by the fact that i had love.

i know it's a little strong woman minded- what can i say I AM a strong woman.

that doesn't say- that i don't enjoy all the pettiness of life- the drama, the tears, oh what emotional and physical abuse i have endured in my short dating life- what ways i have exploited my pussy and have been exploited...that is a tale for that ass...

out of it all though i still emerge like a phoenix rising- stronger and shinier than before-

Now- my situation is a little scary- i'm dealing with a man- a young man who has yet found his niche in life- however the resonance the communication between us is so deep- i've sworn to him that i will not ever be with an other man- and i actually believe it this time(hee hee)

am i settling? i don't think so.

do i deserve more or less? i think i don't deserve him. he's still an innocent.

do i deserve him? OH YES I DO!

will we be together forever? Only time will tell.

Do i care? sometimes yes and sometimes no. today is the moment and in the long run we will all be dead.

i'm sure this might be a bit confusing- i'll probably just respond to your posts- or just ask me questions if you're really curious.

Fairytales though- no.

Real life- you've got to work at.