Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThe sad thing is that the majority of the world looks here
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=90192&mesg_id=90220
90220, The sad thing is that the majority of the world looks here
Posted by black_slate, Sun Mar-05-06 03:06 PM
and either believes that we are the shining example of 'democracy' and therefore attempt to replicate what they see. We are for money, we left britain because of money and we are floundering because of money. I am for a social democracy and elected officials for 2 years not four. I am in America and I don't like it not one effin bit. The constitution is beautiful on paper you read the opening line, you get all warm and patriotic inside and you look around you and you see the bullshit a'plenty. 'this ain't what is on this paper here!!!!' and you wrap it aroujnd your hand and wipe ya ass with it. Government is a funny thing...beautiful for those in power and a nightmare for those that aren't. The systems of government on the continent are not ones grown there, unless in a tribal setting and 'big government has forgetten about them anyway, it is the birthing of a European mindset and will not die.