Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectOk....do the white okp's really feel hidden guilt because
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=53237&mesg_id=53372
53372, Ok....do the white okp's really feel hidden guilt because
Posted by Ioness, Thu Jun-30-05 04:33 AM
of what their people have done over the centuries to other peoples?

I mean do you really feel guilty about it? And if so, do you still take advantage of your priviledge?

If you don't feel guilt why not? and I don't believe the whole "it wasn't me" excuse ANNNNNNNND- why don't you feel guilt?

How do you feel when you look around you and realize that there are a people who are severely downpressed with no real hopes of the tides ever changing unless there is a mass holocaust...because of the actions of your foreparents?

there is a whole sect of people who are extinct and a whole other sect where they are so downpressed that there is literally no hope left.

I am apart of the group with no hope left. I try to come to terms to what has happened to my people, but I can't. i choose not to think about it, I can hardly watch any movies or shows that deal with the issue.

I would rather just ignore it and keep on moving, focus more on myself and my own family than my own people. I am but one person and I cannot help everyone on the level that I would like to...that's not anyone's fault it's my decision...

but I'm just wondering...how do you feel when you look around you and realize that I could actually be where I am because of the blood sweat and tears of a whole entire people?

Is it just survival of the fittest/most manipulative? is it god's will? Is it the luck of the draw? what is it?

What do you think makes people look at you and me and think that you are better?

How does that make you feel?

How does it make you feel when others say you have no soul and that you are a heartless and cold people? A reptilian race?
Do you ever look into yourself and wonder if it's true?

hate monger's have long preached that you have no rythm and no heart no sense of family or of the collective divine and physical powers---
do you believe it?

Do you look at other cultures and wonder where is yours? where is your connection with the divine?

uhm yeah I'm done for now.