Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectJesus speaks on Hate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=38385&mesg_id=38443
38443, Jesus speaks on Hate
Posted by poetx, Sun Feb-04-01 10:42 PM
the following are excerpted from the Book of Ray-Ray, and the spirit moved me to share them with you:

Ray-Ray, Chapter 21, verses 1-20...

1. And all throughout the land word spread of the miraculous powers of the Lord.

2. HIS gifts became known even unto Grandmaster Saul and the Furious Pharisees, who, until HIS coming, had rocked the synagogues muchly.

3. But the people soon clamored to hear Jesus -- his shows exceeded the fire commissioner's capacity, and his mixtapes were sold from Bethlehem to Gaililee.

4. No one rocketh a crowd the way Jesus do, exclaimed the throngs, in the house of Jacob and Isaac.

5. And the hearts of the Furious Pharisees became hardened toward the steez of Jeez.

6. It came to pass that when he would catcheth wreck, the Pharisees would deny that wreck was caught.

7. And when he turneth water to Henny, they proclaimeth that it be not VSOP.

8. When the Lord heard of their grumblings, he had Earl book a jam at the biggest temple in Jerusalem, one frequented by the Pharisees, as well as the multitudes.

9. Christ's street team toiled much, and covered, lo, the whole of Jerusalem with flyers and posters, and handed out stickers at the markets.

10. On a sabbath night, the multitudes came, to hear the Christ. And it proceeded thus:

11. The multitudes cheered and asked that the Lord kicketh a freestyle, and he saith to them: "Tonight I freestyleth NOT."

12. The multitude then asked that he beatbox, and he responded: "Tonight I shall NOT beatbox for thee, neither shall I get upon the one's and two's, nor even lipsync to a DAT".

13. The multitude, cheering less, began to question the Lord. "Make us some cognac, then, Lord", they entreated. But he replied that he had not come to make Hennessee, nor Remy, nor any other brand of spirit.

14. Grandmaster Saul then, making jest of Christ, called him out, thusly, "he ain't performin, he brought y'all out here to listen to Ray-Ray an 'nem -- he tryin to pump up the FlipScroll Squad.

15. Enough!!! Cried the lord, loud enough to be heard above the treble and the bass, and the midrange. I have NOT come to big-up the FlipScroll squad (whose album droppeth on BethJam records on February 14th, and be sure to check for CherylDigga in the spring). I have come because there be those that hate on the lord, and i will speak on this now, that it may be put to rest anon. And the lord spake thus:

16. Hate not, lest thee be hated.

17. Thou must not hate the player, although thou may hate upon the game.

18. Let he who is without game cast the first hate.

19. I am not deserving of this hate, and yet I know that there are those who will always hate upon me. Punketh Beeyotches. But for the rest of thee, I ask, do i NOT always rocketh the party? Do I NOT always come correct?

20. If thee would answer yea, then I say unto thee, releaseth my jock. After his piece was said, the Lord then turned to Jerome and said, kicketh that ish, and proceeded to freestyle until the day was nigh. All thereafter bore witness that of emcees, there was none greater than the Most High.

peace & blessings,

x.