Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThe Book Of Gangsta
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=38385&mesg_id=38386
38386, The Book Of Gangsta
Posted by poetx, Mon Jan-29-01 03:46 PM
this scroll was written by a man named Jerome who went to junior high school with Jesus, and apparently was one of his first crew of 'disciples'. Jerome I and II take us through JC's teen years and early adulthood, and show that the son of man went through some changes as he was growing up.

The Chapter 3 of 2nd Jerome deals mainly with clubbin. the following verse appears to be the one that Ray Lewis was citing...

Jerome II Chapter 3 verses 33-38

33. And know ye this, when thou runneth up in the strippeth club, tippeth well, for surely the rumpeth shakers toil muchly for thy delight.

34. Should ish go down, it is best for thee to depart with haste, lest thee become caught up in the bull ish.

35. If there be one among ye who create iniquity, I say, leave them to the hells of their devising, lest they messeth up thy game as well. And should one among thy crew violate, ask thyself, would these brethren have thy back in similar circumstance? If the answer is nay, get thee away.

36. If the answer be yea, then smite mightily, for God IS with thee. The very hosts of heaven shall aid thee, and dispense eye jammies to the unrighteous.

37. And know ye also, it is good to squash beef, however, it is divine to prevent beef.

38. Heed though, that should five-o come, thou must mention not the name of the Son of God, for I know ye NOT. I already haveth two strikes and will not do a bid for thee until my father sees fit. It is thus between thee and caesar*. One.

*the original script mentioned someone named "Jake" (?), but the scholars concluded it must have been Jacobus Caesar, a despotic roman politician who ruled during that era.

peace & blessings,

x.