Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRE: Complememt an Okayplayer HERE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=36799&mesg_id=37059
37059, RE: Complememt an Okayplayer HERE
Posted by BrownSkinLady, Fri Jan-12-01 06:30 AM
Naps ~~ You are such a good friend. While we don't see each other often, whenever we do we are back in our usual warm space..and it's like we never left each other. It's soo comforting to know that place is always available to me. You are such a positive person and your energy is empowering. Thanks for all your support. You're going to make some young lady very happy one day!

Mikaela_h ~~ Beauty is as beauty does…and you are just a beautiful person. You just don't know how much I appreciate you. I'll remember your acts of kindness for the rest of my life. You didn't have to do what you did….but you did and I'll never forget it.

Poestisa ~~ duh duh duh duh da! LOL I have another sister. Everything happens for a reason (that's what they say) I guess we were meant to be sisters. No matter what happens you know I have your back and I know you have mines….

Ish ~~ or should I say mr. Haagen? Or are you das? LOL thanks for listening to my raccoon stories LOL
……………………..;-) (I'm still going to clothesline you when I see you!

Nesta ~~ thanks for all the advice that you gave me. you're a very wise man. And your Michael Jackson is the SHIT!

Sleepy ~ thanks for the loong talks and prayers

Steve ~ thanks for all the laughs and memories. Your mom is going to like me I"LL MAKE HER!

& to all the people that have made me crack a smile when I was feeling really down (you don't know how much of a difference that makes) …………kash, contagious (hungry?), oracle, numba33, phoul, 89 (don't get used to this kindness...you know i'm hardcore haha) etc etc…………