Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYeah Yeah Yeah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=36799&mesg_id=36961
36961, Yeah Yeah Yeah
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-11-01 05:55 AM
At first I was against this. Name droppers suck. x(

BUT there's lots of love in this, so I wanna get in it too. Can I?? Please . . .

YAY!

Now, I have some extra special peoples (yes, peoples) that are getting a special email thang, so I don't have to say their names. Didn't get an email? Check for your name below:

Jay3: I was feeling a little blue, and you emailed me last week. That was a great surprize! Thank you, and the next time you're in Detroit, let a sista know.

INI: Punk ass! Where the hell you at?? You introduced me to this, but you can't post?? Boo to you . . . but I still love you. Saw the ring, YOU da Shizznit!!!

PROMO: Twinny Twin Twin, do your shit!!! Make me proud, even though I already am!

KayDee: One word--birthday! I had so much fun, and although it's been awhile, I wanted to let you know that it meant so much to me for you to be here. I wish I could have done more for you. Plus I owe you a drink.

Goldy: Never met you, and from some of the posts, (I think) you were in Detroit at some point last year. Sorry I missed you. Good luck in the ole' university, and kick some literary ass, literally!!!

Kevin: It was nice chatting with you last night. :)

Mil: Hahaha! All I gotta say is, I will never, EVER talk to someone while high off contact smoke. My conversations scares people!!!!! Thanks for the RE info last year, even though I didn't go.

Amina: WOWSERS!!!

Brenda: Hemos correspondido. Usted tiene tanto talento y corazón. Permanezca fuerte, y guarde la fe. Paz. (Note: I probably jacked it up, but I hope you get the meaning, because I do mean it!)

Everyone else I've met, and haven't met yet: May 2001 bring you many blessings.

And last but not least, My Detroit (and Metro Detroit) OKP's: Why? Cuz ya'll the ONLY folks that can appreciate this--

Gel and Weave
Gel and Weave
Gel and Weave
Gel and Weave
Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave Weave

Much love and respect goes out to ALL of you, even the ones that are not in the D right now. When's the next Motown OKP outing?? ;-)