Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectcool broad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=35067&mesg_id=35137
35137, cool broad
Posted by SPEC, Thu Jul-12-01 07:51 AM
just don't letter know I said so

Titties or ass?

"That's a hard question right there. Ass man. Fuck the titties. 'Cause when you hit it from the back you don't wanna be hittin no bones and all that when a bitch all skinny and shit. Her pelvis be all... I mean, you want a little cushin. But then that's a hard choice 'cause when you hittin it from the top you don't wanna be sucking on no little prunes. Nah, girls be having them raisin titties. Them joints be naaasty. You never know what you gettin' in the titties. Like, that's a gamble, 'cause joints be up here, then when the push up come off, them joints roll out. You don't never know. Some girlsgot the nipples that be poked in and she gotta pull it out herself. Yo! I ran across somebody like that. She had to squeeze on her nipple for it to come out. Some have the stretch marks that be running all down and they be real flat. Sometimes they be in the bra sittin' and you be like'Damn! She got some big ass titties!' And then she take them out and them joints roll right on down to her thighs and shit. And then you might got the big black nasty nipple joints with the whiskers. Man, it's some ugly nipples out there, and I'm a titty man. i'll suck on some titties all day. It's a toss up with that: 50/50. I gotta keep it real."- -Beanie Sigel Roc-A-Fella Tittie Philosopher