Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRE: WHAT?????????????????????????????????????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=211516&mesg_id=211730
211730, RE: WHAT?????????????????????????????????????
Posted by allStah, Thu Apr-30-20 01:12 PM
Your verbal actions are very hostile and lack calmness. and you don't read to well. I stated that the SI is not the pandemic or related to it, but no different when it comes to government orders....government orders are government orders.

Anyway, Your response proves my point. Your hostility and anger that OPPOSES my comments for the beliefs and views of your own. This is the balance. There will be those who are against, and those who are for...and this is where the battle happens. You just stated that someone opposing those orders would give you the right to protect yourself, by even killing if you have to.....You are proving my point.

There are uprisings and revolutions that happen almost every year, in different countries,etc. That will always exist. There was recently one in the middle east ( the arabian spring where leaders were killed). There was one happening before covid in Hong Kong.....No one is exempt of an uprising, no country either.

WE didn't see this epidemic coming, but it is here. So it is safe to say that we do not know what will happen. And as lockdowns get extended and possibly become stricter, will the protests grow even bigger?.....

I take no sides here ...just merely stating what history has already stated and continues to state.