Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectHahaha thanks mang !
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=209779&mesg_id=209929
209929, Hahaha thanks mang !
Posted by Brew, Wed Jan-16-19 11:05 AM
>Beyond just feeling happy for you two , as that was just
>awesome to watch
>
>Seeing footage of ya'll had me wondering , Does Brew's wife
>knows how much time he spends thinking about good ass Hip-Hop?
>LOL!

Hahah - oh believe me she's VERY well aware. We wouldn't be able to co-exist otherwise, haha. I mean hip-hop is such a big part of my overall being that a person couldn't spend more than an hour in my presence without figuring it out in one way or another.

>You are a trooper for not only be a part of that, but for
>posting it on okp as well. Good on you man!

Haha yea I posted it here knowing damn well I would catch some flack. But I also assumed (turns out, rightfully) that it would all be good-natured despite the obvious "WPS" going on all up in that video haha. But I ain't ashamed or embarrassed at all. She and I like very, very, very different music (obviously) but at the same time, a huge part of why we get along so well is specifically *because* we're both so musically inclined, no matter how different our preferences may be.

Eventually maybe I'll post my Snoop performances just to balance out the inherent corniness LOL. Funnily enough we have yet to watch our entire wedding video, and it's been 3.5 years almost. Not sure why actually.