Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYou are driven by two things and two things only
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=209666&mesg_id=209767
209767, You are driven by two things and two things only
Posted by navajo joe, Tue Dec-17-19 04:20 PM
and two things only: attention and control.

Every single thing you boils down to those two things. So you can name call. You can deflect and you can distract. But the fact remains that's who and what you are.

I don't answer your questions because I know you don't care about my answers or the answers of any people here.

You just want attention and you just want control.

Cold Truth got you to cop to it earlier. Deep down in your empty little heart and your vacant little mind, you think God wants those same two things too: attention and control. In your mind, God isn't loving or vengeful, he's abusive. That's why you love abusers and enable abusers. That's why abuse is your Love Language. You love to take it, you LOVE to give it. And abuse is first and foremost about control.

If God is entitled to those two things, and you're a 'man of God' then in your diseased little mind you are entitled to them too. To you, attention and control bring you closer to God. That's why you only act in bad faith. Because YOUR faith is fundamentally flawed. And you know it is. That's why you're always seeking out and trotting out somebody to confirm your faith as fact. Because your faith is as fragile as your ego.

You don't really believe. If you did, you wouldn't be who you are. You wouldn't do what you do or say what you do if you did.

More importantly, you certainly don't really want us to believe. Not in God at least. That's why you're always dredging up "proof". Because, to you, if you can prove God is you'll be the real miracle worker. Then finally see, then we'll finally believe. We'll believe in you. I hate to break it to you but that's not how this story plays out. You know it too.

You mentioned our feelings. I'll take feelings over your emptiness of heart, spirt, and mind 11 times out of 10. I don't even think you have feelings outside of fear and hunger. Fear you won't get the attention you so desperately crave and hunger for control you'll never really possess.

May God have mercy on your whatever he gave you instead of a soul.