Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecton a rewatch the dragon thing is so much worse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208817&mesg_id=208961
208961, on a rewatch the dragon thing is so much worse
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri May-10-19 02:42 PM
i won't lie, on first watch i thought it was really powerful because it caught me so off guard, but the idea that it should have caught them off guard is absurd.

literally a few minutes before at the war council they were discussing how euron's forces are out there. it would stand to reason if you're not a complete idiot that they place he might ambush would be behind the mountains.

if you can see the dragon and dany a mile up, the dragon can see you.

Supervillain Euron lands 3 clean shots at a moving target a mile up.

Drogon could have rolled around back and flamed the whole fleet, even if the scorpoin had full turn capablity, you cant shoot thorugh your sails, or just fly directly above where they couldn't launch (beacuse if they miss it flies directly down at the ship.

i give the last part somewhat of a pass because I don't think Dany wanted to risk her last "child" and she was disorented, but the rest is all awful.

That said, maybe Dany could've listened to Sansa, and Rheagal could have let the holes in his wings heal up.

On an unrelated note, at the war council Dothraki guy pulled half his pieces off the board. D&D in the aftershow a week before literally told us we witnessed the end of the Dothraki