Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThere have been... On TV even, but we collectively said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208012&mesg_id=208564
208564, There have been... On TV even, but we collectively said
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Sat Jun-20-15 02:06 AM
"that nigga's crazy" and laughed.

There was a chick making the talk show rounds back in the 90's who made this very claim. Even with as black as she was, she said she believed herself to be white. She said some of the same things transsexuals/transgenders said about themselves and every single black person that saw those shows basically said she was batshit insane. No one took her seriously.

I've already given examples of folks that would be labeled "transracial" from my own life. I've also pointed out that the concept of being transracial is almost as old as the concept of "gender" as applied to human beings.

What's particularly interesting about this entire debate is how quick the LGBT community started using the very same language against "transracial" being real as people from the 80's on up were using against transsexuals/transgenders and even against homosexuals themselves. The LGBT community has basically assumed the role of the oppressor in this argument. Even in this very thread we have examples of this and y'all don't even appear to realize the parallels between your own rhetoric and every LGBT opponent that has ever been published or spoken out against y'all publicly.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.