Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectOne is real and one is racist...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=208012&mesg_id=208140
208140, One is real and one is racist...
Posted by Sarah_Bellum, Fri Jun-12-15 06:04 PM
Transracial ends up looking like this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mHze_WKcIpw/TCnpt2t_zMI/AAAAAAAABaQ/fHveaEXMRrk/s1600/vlcsnap-2010-06-29-14h19m14s71.png

I'll put what I put in the other post...

Transracial Its not a thing...
People are using transracial to delegitimizatize transmen and women. It's akin to the "you want to change one social rule, the why just not take away all rules then" argument. Is there legitimate transracial movement, activism, community groups or any of the things that would mean there is a real group of people that identify this way? No... Are there white folks out there talking about they felt that they were black when they were born and craved whiting when their teeth came in but were only served flounder by their white parents who didn't understand. No...
There is Chet hanks who wants to call us niggas and this white woman staging hate crimes though.
I'm surprised people are taking it seriously. The only people entertaining this are people who didn't fully grasp transgenderism and now want to spread their misunderstanding to other shit they don't understand.

I'll also add that the social stigma around being a transgender person is so crazy and dangerous the there really isn't much in the way of social benefit in identifying as trans, only personal benefit of being happy and healthy.

The opposite is true with race... White who pass are looking for a social benefit either from blacks or others...that is less about how they feel on the inside and more about seeking acceptance and what they gain from others.

DJTB YOMM

DJTB YOMM