Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectHaha ! My bad. Nothing substantial to report, sadly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=206065&mesg_id=206330
206330, Haha ! My bad. Nothing substantial to report, sadly.
Posted by Brew, Tue Jun-27-17 12:06 PM
Few minor pieces:

- my wife has convinced me that any personal revenge needs to wait until we've moved out of the neighborhood; she fears for her own safety which I guess is reasonable. So I've taken to giving the asshole the stank eye anytime I pass by in my car or on foot. He knows who I am.
- my wife was walking our dogg a couple weeks back, past his house, and he bent down to try and pet him. My wife pulled him away and said "c'mon Lenny". As passive as I've been since this happened, had he bent down to pet my dogg in my own presence I'd have had a lot more to say. I've gone over the conversation in my head a thousand times.
- speaking of the dogg, one thing I HAVE done is toss my dogg's shit on his windshield like 15 or 20 times. I haven't taken to smearing it yet but eventually I'll probly do that. I also will toss the shit on his lawn sometimes if his car isn't there.
- maybe about 6 months ago or so (maybe longer), a Jeep Wrangler was parked in the spot. In the morning I came out and this kid, probably about 21 or 22, was cleaning some shit off his driver's side window. I stopped to ask him about it and he said it looked like someone poured milk all over his window. I told him about the asshole and let him know where I'm at in case he wants to get some kind of joint revenge or has any ideas. Just as I'm starting to walk away, the dude starts to pull up from around the corner. I yell to the young kid "hey there's your boy" and point at the asshole's car. Kid went to confront him as he got out of the car: "you got a problem with me parking here, asshole?" mind you this kid isn't very big. I just saw the guy shake his head and scurry inside his house mumbling some bullshit. Kid told me he couldn't hear a word of it. So we've got a confirmed pussy on our hands.

- one silver lining is that in the time since my last report, he's had his rearview mirror destroyed and a huge dent on the wheel well of his rear driver's side. The mirror was of unknown etiology, the dent on the wheel well looked like someone side swiped him or some such, probably not related to his ownership of the parking spot.

So yea like I said - nothing substantial but he knows who I am, which is further reason to wait until we move to slash his tires or whatever I decide to do to his car. Eventually the wife and I will probably rent our condo out so when I do that, I will def be back to reference some of the great ideas laid out here and subsequently to report on how I ultimately decide to deal with the coward.

In the meantime I'll be sure to report back with anything else I see from this clown.