Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectExactly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=206065&mesg_id=206249
206249, Exactly.
Posted by Brew, Wed Apr-20-16 01:56 PM
>Both of y'all get dirty, but the pig actually likes it. Dude
>probably looks for passive-aggressive ways to start
>"conflicts" all of the time.

Ever since it happened all I've said is that even though I'd still think he's an asshole/loser, had he just written a note and left it on my windshield saying something like "this is MY spot" I'd have "respected" that (for lack of a better term, I definitely wouldn't respect him at all) and stopped parking there. I just moved to the neighborhood, not in the business of making enemies or starting confrontation in any situation, nevermind with my own neighbors.

So yea I think you nailed it. He probly gets off on this type of shit. I mean, obviously he does. Otherwise there were a million better ways to go about the situation. Fuck it, lie to me. Write a note whining about your total knee replacement or something. There's a million open spots on that street all the time I could always park somewhere else. Which obviously further proves your point that he just likes being a cowardly passive/aggressive asshole. Literally the nite he keyed my car you know where he parked ? DIRECTLY behind me. Like he suffered 3 extra feet of walking due to my parking in the spot he likes.