Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYALL the podcast, right before the Viceland announcement
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=204910&mesg_id=204947
204947, YALL the podcast, right before the Viceland announcement
Posted by astralblak, Sun Nov-20-16 02:02 PM
where / are some of the funniest shit I've listened to in a long time

these mofos have hit a stride from episodes 35 to current

their bit about Tim Tebow being God's second son and how God really only likes Jesus and finds Tim wild annoying have me weak

they had a movie brainstorm moment, where they spoke about writing a comedy about the Bronx being gentrified and one of the buildings is haunted by the ghosts of dead crack heads that run wypipo out the building

the "Rob 80k" episode has these dudes talking another movies scenario about stealing their baby as ransom for the 80k and fighting ninjas

Mero had the fuego take that Jada is better than 3staks

when Desus goes into Dark-Desus mode and talks about live leak videos... come on

this nigga Mero said Taylor Swift is built like a Nurti-grain bar

these dudes are legit funny as fuck, and as others have said on the show, when guest come on, it fucks up their flow, I wonder how they can correct that. and I agree with RJCC, I think Pia would be a damn good foil for them...

in other notes how about Salman Rushdie (the author) also had a long term relationship with Pia. Her and the gawdess Padma on his "resume", and like Padma, Pia said Salman is a verbally abusive asshole