Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectPersonally, I thought the McCain thing was gonna undo him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203966&mesg_id=204132
204132, Personally, I thought the McCain thing was gonna undo him
Posted by denny, Tue Dec-08-15 01:47 PM
When he got through that unscathed....I realized he can basically do anything. He can't lose.

Rob Ford was racist, homophobic, smoked crack, was an alcoholic that walked around the city going off on drunken, racist rants....he was friends with gang-bangers....was involved in making threats to gang-bangers....gang-bangers were MURDERED in connection to his relationship with them......he was the focus of a police sting operation.....was caught lying (beyond any doubt) about every single one of those things.....

AND WAS STILL GONNA GET RE-ELECTED if he didn't get cancer.

When you play your cards like Trump and Ford...you literally can get away with anything. That's where Trump is right now. There is NOTHING he can do wrong. The smallest scandal/quote by any of his opponents will destroy them while he is basically untouchable. I've seen this play out....Hillary won't be able to make a mistake. Trump's mistakes won't hurt him any. How can anyone beat him under those conditions?