Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRE: Where are they polling? San Francisco? LA?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203966&mesg_id=204055
204055, RE: Where are they polling? San Francisco? LA?
Posted by murph71, Sat Aug-08-15 11:00 AM
>If a Black man can win BACK-TO-BACK presidencies over old
>white guys even a CERTIFIED POW WAR HERO then anything can
>happen.

Obama beat that war hero because they put a joke of a Vice Presidential candidate (Palin) on the ticket....That's all too it...

>Hillary got bumped for the nomination 8 years ago because some
>unknown Black guy had the Big Joker

She got bumped because she 1) ran a poor campaign and thought she had it all sewn up and 2)She was going against history....

Well, this time, if Trump wins the Republican nod (which would be ridiculous), guess who would have history on their side? Female candidate, Hillary Clinton

>Obama won because he energized the BLACKS, gays and the youth
>to vote.

He also won because he had the good fortune (again) running against a ticket that had the biggest joke VP EVER in Palin...lol

And Obama beat Romney because Mr. Money Bags' made that 47 percent comment....

>I don't see Hillary having that kind of pull.

She wouldn't need to...not with Trump...

>Everyone thought the George Zimmeran case was open/shut.
>Everyone laughed off his defense when they opened up with a
>"Knock Knock" joke.

I just need you to read a few polls and then we can continue this discussion.

What Trump is doing right now is capturing the imagination of an angry REPUBLICAN BASE and some hardliners who are pissed that Obama and the Dems are beating their brains in in terms of setting a national agenda....

Trust...Trump vs. Hill? lol....Latinos alone would rush to vote for her because of the things Trump have said about Brown folks...She's winning by double digits easy....

What Hilliary REALLY needs to worry about is a combination of that Gov. from Ohio and Rubio/Jeb Bush....They could indeed beat Hilliary if that email thing continues to become a real problem....

But Trump in a national election? Nah....Right now he's getting crushed in all head to head matchups against Clinton...Just do a little research....

>You want it to be one way...

U smoking crack....I think I want it a hit though....Seems like some good shit....Peace....