Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectyeah you're stretching my words and moving goalposts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203729&mesg_id=203918
203918, yeah you're stretching my words and moving goalposts
Posted by atruhead, Wed Aug-24-16 07:06 PM
In 2015 he said there's nothing wrong with what most agree is foul and perverted behavior

I threw the flag on the field, you're saying Im calling him an advocate. I make money communicating and expressing myself clearly, if I wanted to say "you advocate this" I could and would have.

my official stance on SoWhat: he plays devil's advocate for horrible things, covers it up in drawn out mumbo jumbo and occasional legalese, all while finger popping himself watching people get mad, either because he's bored or he hates it here that much

now follow closely here: I threw the public masturbation flag on the field because he's 40 and being offensive, mad at what someone 6 years older than him said when he was 15

if you need me to break this down logically: at 40 you should be less prone to offending people than a rapper was when they were 21

and finally yes psychopath if you're just like "eh, not such a big deal" about behavior that winds up having people register as sex offenders