Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectnigger, stfu.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203427&mesg_id=203674
203674, nigger, stfu.
Posted by SoWhat, Thu Oct-13-16 04:24 PM
you don't pick on ppl here to get them laugh at themselves. stop trying to sell that bullshit. ain't nobody buying it.

and if that's really what you're doing then you're fucking piss poor at it.

i don't know why you pick on ppl here. i have suspected it's b/c you hate yourself but that's dimestore pop psych 101. it's worthless. the truth is i don't know why you are so goddamned meanspirited around here. but only the rest of the class clown brigade appreciates it. the rest of us DO NOT AT ALL. and it's not b/c we can't laugh at ourselves. i laugh at myself daily. but i do it w/myself and my actual ppl. ppl i know and love and trust. ppl who i know have my best interest at heart. you are NOT one of those ppl. i don't trust you for shit. i don't love you for shit. you don't love me. i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. you have not earned the ability to laugh w/me. you don't know how to do it and you have not shown yourself to be worthy of that. instead you get nothing except castigation b/c that's all i see you give around here. that's why i call you a fucking cancer. when you've been banned i'm glad. i wish it were made permanent. i don't know why they keep giving you chances - you haven't earned them. every time you're allowed back here you slip back into the same bullshit abusive posting. if i ran this place you'd have been gone a long long time ago. you and the rest of the brigade would have no quarter here. i don't know why they bother w/you. you're a menace. you offer nothing good. i will be glad when you're gone.