Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThis post demonstrates so well why this place is the way it is now.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203427&mesg_id=203634
203634, This post demonstrates so well why this place is the way it is now.
Posted by Meadow, Thu Oct-13-16 01:13 PM
Black woman shares her experience.

One poster attacks her dating choice while he has bragged about his sexual encounters with white women in the past. Absolutely no help to the discussion and further cementing his abhorrent e-presence here.

Black and white men have fallen over themselves trying to tell her what she experienced isn't real OR told her her choices were based on bias, as if they were there watching themselves when she went out with this guy. I suspect that even if you all were there you would do the mental gymnastics required

You all make me so sick.

Some of you are incredibly tone-deaf. The significance in this "trend" is that it is very pronounced among the rich and powerful in entertainment. The business of programming our media. What message keeps being received is that the most talented among us will not find love with each other.

I guess this will become an issue when our 'population' falls below '13%' and anti-black racism is still present or growing, in part to the messages we receive through the programming. Horrible thing is now in 2016, Black women and men are doing this to themselves.