Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectIonknow what it means. I always considered it settling on their part.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=203427&mesg_id=203551
203551, Ionknow what it means. I always considered it settling on their part.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Oct-12-16 12:40 PM
I am pretty sure almost all of them wanted black dudes, didn't find what they were looking for, and settled on a dude that was pleasant enough to them.

I never took it as black men ain't shit let me find a white man. Many of them would hit me up to introduce them to friends and the fact is I really didn't have single friends to introduce them to at some point.

I did have one who rejected, I thought, quality brothers and got with an extremely average white dude because she maye thought his ice might be colder (I doubted she would date a brother as extremely average as this dude was). But she had a lot of stuff going on with her (crazy family, only black girl in white environment, attracted to losers), that trauma that caramel speaks of, that would be baggage in any relationship.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"