Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti'm not saying 'go after' him, but don't champion him either
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=201508&mesg_id=201685
201685, i'm not saying 'go after' him, but don't champion him either
Posted by MrThomas43423, Tue May-27-14 03:33 PM
its not a takedown, but you should be able to voice your opinion without someone feeling threatened or attacked.

the mentality behind that is, unless we're blindly following someone and their ideologies then we're not being a good member. if anyone speaks up or has a question then the mission is being threatened. and i'm not a fan of that line of thinking. we should question and we should discover things out for ourselves and thru our personal relationship with God.

its blind following that is destroying the church. and again...i'm not saying tear him down. what would happen if no place agreed to his fee? is that tearing him down? i don't think so. it may not be totally submitting to his will, but we submit to the will of too many men, when the only will we should submit to is the will of God. and sadly...i think we listen to and hear so many people telling us their ideas of God, that we don't allow him to speak to us. people go to church every Sunday listening to someone fill their heads with a message that may directly contradict what they need to be hearing from God. and they forget....God will speak to you WITHOUT help from anyone else. he's God. if he wants you to hear a message, there's no way you won't hear it. but sometimes our ears are clogged by so many outside forces we think are there to benefit us, we make it harder on ourselves, cause they make it harder on God with all their bullshit.
---------------------------------------
now is the spring of my content;
made glorious summer by the sun of work.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pre