Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectWhat does me sucking at football have to do with anything?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=198911&mesg_id=199423
199423, What does me sucking at football have to do with anything?
Posted by BabyYoda, Wed Sep-03-14 11:34 PM
How is me rooting for him hurting him? Ask Jerry Jones if his pocketbook is taking a dive from signing Mike Sam? I bet Jerry Jones makes bank off of Sam. Jersey sales will skyrocket. Yeah, I want the gay dude to succeed because the gay dude has a chance to play a sport that he loves.

As for you coming from a school who produced those guys, well good for you. I came from a city(LBC) that produced a shit load of famous athletes as well. But, none of that shit matters. This is about a dude who wanted to be free. He did not want to have to hide his sexuality. He wants to be accepted for who he is as a person. Once again, I never said dude has MVP caliber skills. I recognize that he has some limitations. However, I do think he has the skill to sack QBs.

Btw, you trying to bag on a niggy is funny to me. I do not take the shit personally because we don't know each other enough for that shit to sting. Just make sure you do not say shit should "gay dude" prove you wrong. I hope he win and make dudes like you eat crow.