Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectUnrelated: I have a pitch for an all-gay action movie.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=195927&mesg_id=196144
196144, Unrelated: I have a pitch for an all-gay action movie.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Oct-29-14 12:35 PM
You know how The Fast and The Furious is just dripping with homoerotic imagery?

I want to make a Fast and the Furious film, but it's not subtext. They're all actually gay. A gay police officer infiltrates the secret underworld of gay street racing. He falls in love with the gay street racing champion's brother. None of it is played for laughs. They just all happen to be gay, and all of the homoerotic imagery finally makes sense. Still has tons of badass action sequences, still has a racially diverse cast, still has plenty of comedic relief, still has corny dialogue about family. They're just all gay characters.

Oh, and instead of girls in tiny bikinis walking around during the big racing sequences, it's muscular dudes in Speedos. It's like every Fast and the Furious race montage, with loud hip-hop and shiny new cars-- just replace the women in bikinis with men in tiny bathing suits.

I've had this pitch since, like, 2 Fast 2 Furious. It's a movie franchise that is just begging to be turned all-gay.