Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectHispanic illegals make up an overwhelming number of illegals
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=191277&mesg_id=191458
191458, Hispanic illegals make up an overwhelming number of illegals
Posted by GameTheory, Sun Jul-12-15 04:39 PM
and frankly black illegals gotta bounce too.

Citizenship should be honored and revered. Even those with legal green-cards or visas etc.

But black illegals are so insignificant numerically that its not worth touching. Theres probably more european and asian illegals than black illegals to be honest.

Its not racist to ask that your country stop letting ILLEGALs come in. Its really that simple. These people have no right to be here. We can admit this without being called racist. And it applies to any ILLEGAL from any origin...but largely hispanic since they make up over half of all illegals.

Mind you , the immigrants you're discussing are LEGAL ones. I'm cool with that. My parents are legal immigrants.

But miss me with all this woe is me, I gotta pack up and move with my pregnant wife BS...all of those emotional pleas don't change the fact that you're ILLEGAL. Life is rough, and you aren't owed anything, so if you don't want to go through the policies in place, DONT BE ILLEGAL.