Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI'm at the root you're at the branch.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=191277&mesg_id=191451
191451, I'm at the root you're at the branch.
Posted by double negative, Sun Jul-12-15 04:24 PM
The jobs you keep mentioning for black people are positions that are not ideal and they tend to be on the exploit-y side of things.

It's a mutually beneficial system. Cheap labor for capitalists living the dream and a way to make money for undocumented people.

Now if you want to eliminate the possibility for illegal immigrant tonworknthose jobs then you will have one gigantic hole to fill and I do not think comfortable Americans would be willing to work those positions until employers would be willing to make those work environments safe and comfortable while also paying a decent wage

If you want to cut the head off this situation then you have to admit that a lot of people are responsible for this.

Really if you want to talk about an America for Americans then education and training should be the focus.

Actually I wonder if you might be able to point me to some stats that will explicitly call out industries where blacks people can't get in because illegals are taking are darn jobs