Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI already answered your question.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=191277&mesg_id=191375
191375, I already answered your question.
Posted by BabyYoda, Sun Jul-12-15 03:57 PM
>And they only reason they do those "shitty jobs" is because
>they price americans out of those jobs in the first place.

I don't care if they are here or not. I guess that means I don't want to stop it because it isn't a top priority in my personal life.

The reality is that they are here. There is nothing I can do to physically keep people from crossing the border.

Lastly, people like to piss and moan about them being here and pricing Americans out of certain jobs, but those people don't want to talk about t Americans who hire illegals immigrant labor.

People, business and corporations love to exploit and reap benefits from cheap labor. It is what it is. Once people who care about illegals being here stop employing illegals as well as the state and feds top giving illegals benefits and resources reserved for legal citizens, then maybe these illegals may decide to go back to their respective homelands.

I am not sure about your current living situation, but there are plenty of Americans doing alright or better, despite illegal immigration. Those who hustle, eats. Those who don't, starve or struggle.