Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI need help :The bosses wife made me a casserol dinner to take home
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=184881&mesg_id=184881
184881, I need help :The bosses wife made me a casserol dinner to take home
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Sep-28-15 10:00 AM
How the fuck do I navigate this one? On Saturday she sends a text asking if we eat mushrooms and spinach. She says she is at a farmer's market and picked up some shit from a local grocer.

I come into work and she has a cooler bag with rolls, casserol, sides, etc. We just had a baby and this is her gift, she had a card to go with it but forgot it at home. Bringing another woman's food into a Black womans house is a deal breaker.

now, waaaaay back when we first bought a house we hosted thanksgiving and I was stupid and asked the bosses wife to make her banging ass Mac n Cheese. My wife wouldn't touch it. Gave me the "nigga, you breaking the #1 rule" speech. I learned that day... I knew. but since we had a new house and shit going on, I was trying lighten the load.

so.... what do I do? Do I Lie? Say I picked it up at some farmer's market on the way home? She can burn too....