Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectReading through this thread....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=184413&mesg_id=184654
184654, Reading through this thread....
Posted by denny, Sat Oct-03-15 03:17 AM
Some guys need to remind ourselves that woman's sexuality isn't THAT different from their own. I think this issue's bringing a lot of presumptions to the surface.

What does the thought of having sex with 500 different women do to you? I'm probably pretty typical in that a part of me kinda thinks it's disgusting and alienating. But another part of me sees the dreamy, fantasy version of it and it's fucking beautiful! Of course it's like that for heterosexual woman as well.

99% of us, male or female, have entertained the thought of having sex with multiple individuals of our sexual preference in succession as one experience. Some people consider it and find it less stimulating than other scenarios....some enjoy that thought so much they decide to indulge in it, seek it out. But we've all at least CONSIDERED it.

Just reverse the question....does a man necessarily HAVE to possess a psychological problem if he takes on the opportunity to have a reverse gangbang? Of course not.

In anycase....I've only got two mff sessions under my belt. And the first one I wasn't even allowed to touch anything. It was the first time I saw a squirter though. I had no idea. I've never been so shocked by something in my life.