Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThis thread just opened up a locked memory for me...story time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=184413&mesg_id=184620
184620, This thread just opened up a locked memory for me...story time
Posted by double negative, Thu Oct-01-15 03:44 PM
I lived in the hood but I went to school in the burbs. The high school I lived next to was the spot where people would get stabbed and shot ALL THE TIME.

A jr high friend I kept contact with went there while I parted ways and went to school in the burbs.

We would sometimes hang out after school since we still lived in the same hood.

After meeting up once he goes "yo you like mexican girls?my home girl saw you when we hung out last time and whats to know whats up"

I was game and after some back and forth I finally meet the girl. She was cute and we started to hang out.

So, imagine, I would get off the school bus and walk to the school in my hood which she went to. I would pick her up and walk her home.

After a while I would notice that pretty much everybody around us would smirk at me when I would pick her up.

I asked her about it and she would duck the question.

So, one time when I was walking back from her house a neighborhood kid was like "let me holler at you...."

and he goes on to tell me that I was essentially holding hands with the girl that used to regularly run trains with dudes in the bathrooms.

when i asked my boy about it he didnt fully go into details but it was pretty much "uh.....yeah....uh, I mean you like her though right? pussy is pussy"

I didnt think much of it until I realized that something was really up because I was always always always under the watchful eye of her grandmother when i was at her house.

It was teenage shit, just chilling on the sofa but where ever we would go when i was at her house her grandmother would be right there looking at us.

On the porch just busting it up? Grandma had to be there.

In the backyard sitting on the back porch? Grandma had to be there

In the kitchen? Grandma sitting right there in our business.

And for the record, she was on a whole other level mentally in the sex realm. we never did anything but she definitely fucked my brain a TON due to the extensive experience she had.

Once I got the full picture I backed away and never called her again