Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectEiffel tower and switch broads yes, aborted train and orgy attempt in college
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=184413&mesg_id=184545
184545, Eiffel tower and switch broads yes, aborted train and orgy attempt in college
Posted by j., Wed Sep-30-15 09:38 PM
The Eiffel tower was some shit I got put on to in the navy: one dude getting sucked off and the other hittin it doggy style high fivin each other

I partook in both, then also switched partners. Never saw the girls again after that. It was just one of those nights.

In HS freshman year the homie had a chick in his room and like 6 of us took turns making out, fingering, suckin titty, etc, but she wasn't letting us fuck. Dudes were coming out like "you try" and nope lol

then in college we had a telly and it was 3 dudes and 5 girls. Likka and weed on deck, we all drunk and high as fuck, pretty soon couples start making out, girls kissin each other, looked like it was going down! I had my girls pants off already rubbin on her clit and whatnot. Next thing I know there's a knock on the door...and it was this other girl looking for me...FAIL. Everyone sobered up real quick and then just awkwardly broke out. The bigger L was that I ain't even smash the girl that broke up the almost-orgy.