Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectShit I actually want to see this type of game happen now.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=183956&mesg_id=184112
184112, Shit I actually want to see this type of game happen now.
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Thu Oct-08-15 01:13 PM
It's a completely different thing, and as someone said, the WNBA player would have more skill and knowledge, but I'm sure it's plenty of All-Americans who could beat them. I only mention that some NBA MVP's weren't All-Americans to say that you gotta be GOOD as hell to even make it to that point in HS.

>so you mean to tell me that this high school BOY is somehow
>better than a grown professional basketball player with many
>more years of college, pro and possibly international
>experience just because she's a woman?
>
>
>REALLY????
>
>
>where is this beast of a manchild you speak of? show him to
>me.

A 12th grade 18 year old "boy" is really a man already, for starters. And y'all are almost making this into a sexist debate, saying "just because she's a woman." We are talking about Basketball here....stop fronting like the physical differences aren't MAJOR. Damn near every single All-American can dunk the ball, and they're quick as shit, especially skill players. Barely any women are dunking in the WNBA, and they damn sure aren't catching lobs. But that's just the athleticism I'm speaking of...so sure, a good amount of WNBA players are smarter and obviously have more experience....but I'm still putting my money on the All-American in most cases.

It's really too hard to say, but of course y'all are gonna say "the best WNBA > the worst All-American" instead of even thinking to say "the best All-American > The worst WNBA player."

So yea, get outta here.