Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectah, so it's another case of "Your rights end where my feelings begin"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=183727&mesg_id=183756
183756, ah, so it's another case of "Your rights end where my feelings begin"
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Fri Oct-16-15 02:12 PM
gotcha.

Entitled, bratty children the lot of you.

I have to ask though, mr SoWhat, have you ever worked in fast food for any length of time? I put in two years at Hardee's and got time under my belt at McDonalds, Arby's, and Taco Bell.

Surely you've worked or at least one fast food, minimum wage job before your illustrious career of putting drunk drivers, rapists, and thieves back on the street. Please, enlighten us, or are you yet another one of those people talking that have never walked in these shoes, just saying some shit to make yourself feel morally superior, and in your case trying to balance the fucked up shit you've done with something that might be positive in order to quell the guilt you have for getting a nigga off with a slap on the wrist that destroyed someone's life while driving drunk.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.