Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectit's always interesting to see what topics okps are conservative about
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=182624&mesg_id=182763
182763, it's always interesting to see what topics okps are conservative about
Posted by StephBMore, Sun Nov-08-15 10:47 AM
...very interesting.

if my 16 yr old became pregnant, and wanted to keep it, fine. her body and her decision. i would, however, tell her now she has to "woman up" and get her life together to give this baby a better life than she has. i wouldn't be disappointed because things happen and all i can do is try to raise my child to make the best decisions possible. sometimes ppl make the wrong decisions and that's okay but now we have to work toward making better ones so that these two children won't become statistics. and yes, she can have a baby shower if she chooses. shit that's how you get all the stuff you need for the baby. a 16 year old would be the one who needs it the most given their limited finances.

i'm not saying i'd be happy/ecstatic...i would be concerned and worried. but life throws curveballs but her life wouldn't be over.